Immigration Law Services
The Law Offices of Shirley Sadjadi provides individuals and businesses with compassionate and cost-effective legal representation for their immigration matters, as well as prevention and planning strategies to keep our clients in compliance with the ever changing immigration laws.
Our firm provides representation in family-based immigrant visas, waivers of inadmissibility, removal/deportation defense, humanitarian relief (e.g. temporary protected status, asylum and deferred action), naturalization/citizenship, nonimmigrant visas (e.g. tourist and religious worker visas), appeals and compliance with the Immigration Reform & Control Act (Form I-9 and anti discrimination).
Our entire staff is bilingual in both Spanish and English.
To cover the cost of the time involved in providing a detailed analysis of a case, the Law Offices of Shirley Sadjadi assesses a $140.00 initial consultation fee. Our attorneys will quote a fee for each available immigration option, based on the facts presented, during the consultation meeting, or shortly thereafter.
To set up your initial consultation, please contact us directly at (847) 741-6180
- Family-based immigrant visas
- Waivers of inadmissibility
- Removal/deportation defense
- Humanitarian relief (e.g. temporary protected status, asylum and deferred action)
- Nonimmigrant visas (e.g. tourist and religious worker visas),
- Appeals and compliance with the Immigration Reform & Control Act (Form I-9 and anti discrimination)